Check These 7 Points to Select PCB Manufacturer
With many PCB manufacturers around, choosing one can be tricky. The manufacturer of printed circuit boards (PCBs) needs to have the right skills and experience, and if you place an order, you need to check out some important details. In this post, we have compiled a list of tips that may be useful for finding the right manufacturer.
1. Check the basics. How long has the company been doing business? You need to know the manufacturer inside and the way they do business in this industry. When it comes to electronics, experience is an aspect that you can not take for granted. Check These 7 Points to Select PCB Manufacturer
2. Can they handle your needs? This is one of the first questions you need to ask when you are looking for a PCB manufacturer. Some companies only handle a set of standard specifications and tolerances, mainly because their production capabilities are limited. If you are looking for something very specific, you need a team that can handle it.
3. Who are their clients? PCB manufacturers work with a number of diverse clients in the electronics industry, and some of them also handle military orders. If you want to get to know the company better, you need to check their clients and the kind of work they have done for others. With a well-known name, you do not have to worry about this aspect, as most details will be listed on their site, and a growing company will not mind sharing referrals on demand.
4. Will they offer technical support? That’s one of the original questions, too. Before real money is spent on the fabrication process, you need a company that will test all aspects and will completely give in to the client’s needs. They must test the design, so as to avoid possible future mistakes. Good companies will also spend a lot of time to improve their prospects and abilities.
5. Quality issues. This is a cliche to say, but when it comes to PCBs, quality problems are more than anything else. You do not spend your resources on a company that will not guarantee it before. Check their work abilities and the types of projects they can manage for your business. When it comes to quality, you also need to know their testing process, especially for connectivity.
6. When can they deliver? Now, if you want to order quickly, you need to check this aspect as well. Many PCB manufacturers require more than a few weeks before they can ship your order, and it’s not something you expect in the first place.
7. Can they offer certification? Some companies offer fire resistance certification “UL 94V-0” on PCBs, and you may want to check other relevant certifications as well. In short, the price you pay should be proportional to the product you get.
Finally, ask their vendor details to get the material supply. With PCBs, you need to be extra careful of every aspect. Take your time to evaluate these aspects, and you can always thank us later. Check These 7 Points to Select PCB Manufacturer